Starting School in Reception

Applications can be made by visiting the School Admissions section of the Lancashire Council Website.

Moving School

If you are wanting a place for a child then please contact the school by email or phone and we will advise if there is a place available. A short application form will need to be completed and then we will make contact with your child’s current school. In the majority of cases, children should only move schools at the beginning of a term (September, January, April). An in-year transfer form will need to be completed that is available though the Lancashire School Admissions Team.

Contact the Local Authority to find out more about the Admissions arrangements for our school.